Our company has raised a funding round in 2019 and is growing commercially as well as team-wise. To be able to further scale the company there is a need to professionalize operational and financial support. We are therefore looking for a business administration manager (ideally parttime) who can help us with finance, HR and office management.
Do you like to work in a small, techy, clean-tech scale-up? Are you a hospitable person and do you have an affinity with finance and do you like to work process-driven? Then this job is right for you.
Something about you
- Working in a structured way is your status operandus. Setting-up, manage, control and improve processes is what you like.
- Finance & administration is your thing. You like to make sure things run smoothly and provide your colleagues with insightful overviews of how the business is doing.
- You have a positive and hospitable attitude and like to help people. You like to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Other jobs at Dexter
Dexter – Amsterdam
What we can offer you
Work in clean-tech and have an impact on the environment.
Build a cool company in a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team.
Low hierarchy and quick decision making.
Open culture where learning quickly is key (especially faster than our competitors).
Something about us
- We are a clean-tech scale-up from Amsterdam.
- Our goal: Create awesome software and algorithms that accelerate the energy transition. We do that by using machine learning and cloud-technology to provide data services to energy companies.
- We are still small and agile and aim for scalable stuff. We believe that our clients find our personal and custom-made approach vital. This means lots of responsibility, a can-do-mentality and ofthe do something that you haven’t done before.
- We are very ambitious. And we like to play. Therefore we encourage you to plan work around the hobbies you want to pursuit and that’s fine with us.
- Here’s a bit more about Dexter and what we do and who we are.
What you will be doing
Your main focus will be to manage (and set up new) financial, HR and support processes and make sure these run smoothly.
Besides that you are responsible for general office support tasks.
You will be working closely together with the CCO and the CEO.