We are looking for smart, curious and motivated people. Together we accelerate the energy transition towards a more sustainable future by making the energy sector smarter. Our start-up builds scalable software solutions (as a service) for our customers. If you have a passion for data science (AI, machine learning, big data technologies & analytics), software development or clean-tech and energy (electricity, smart grids, demand response), then we might have an awesome job for you. Come and join us at our clean-tech start-up and be part of a company that accelerates the energy transition.
Send us your resumé and motivation.
A chance to get to know each other and ask questions.
A deep dive on your skills and projects that you have done.
Get to know the whole Dexter team.
Get cracking with the Dexter team.
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our diverse team of curious, ambitious and bright people. You will be part of the platform team, and help all other teams (load forecasting, imbalance forecasting, price forecasting) achieve their goals.
Your responsibility will be to make sure that the company has the correct, up-to-date and right set of financial & business information at hand in order to be in control and make (fast) strategic decisions.
Following our recent Series A funding round, we are currently accelerating the growth of our company, and we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer. As part of our platform team, you are responsible for building out the infrastructure that powers our Software as a Service forecasting and optimization products.
Data Scientist – Time Series Forecasting
As part of our load forecasting team, you are responsible for researching and productionizing the — both classical and deep learning — machine learning models that forecast electricity production (by solar and wind parks) and consumption (by households and large-scale users).
What we do
The energy transition makes the electricity system more complex (unplannable renewable energy production, new consumption patterns like EV charging). To cope with this complexity, we provide energy companies with accurate forecasting of electricity production and consumption. Our solution is cloud-based and uses state-of-the-art machine learning technologies.
- You can work effectively in a team as well as independently. You can work out things on your own when needed, but know when a team brings better results than when working individually.
- You are driven to do something meaningful and have intrinsic motivation.
- You are result-driven.
- You can deal with highs and lows as this is part of a start-up life.
What we can offer you
- Work in clean-tech and have a positive impact on the environment
- Be part of building a cool company in a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team
- Low hierarchy and quick decision making
- Open culture where learning quickly is key (and more importantly quicker than our competitors ;-))
- With retention comes a piece of the pie